Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects is looking for a Project Architects
Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects is looking for ambitious and competent Project Architects to join our studio in Aarhus – specifically with experience from the UK. As our new colleague, you will bring experience with large-scale international design projects and you will be ready to take on the challenging task of managing complex architecture projects.
Tasks and responsibility/
The overall goal of the Project Development Department is to execute projects of high architectural and technical quality in keeping with our design profile. The department is responsible for project development through completion of the final project design.
As our new Project Architect, you are structured and systematic; you are able to maintain the overview and ensure professional collaboration with all parties involved, internally and externally. At Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects, you will become part of a professional community with experienced and dedicated architects and architectural technologists.
You will be responsible for overseeing agreements on design, budget and programme. You will conduct your work of high architectural and technical quality. In addition, you keep momentum and quality throughout the entire project.
As our Project Architect and skilled leader, you will be expected to collaborate positvely and constructively with a range of stakeholders – from clients, developers, contractors, consultants, and team members among others. You will be able to navigate with authority, respect of differing demands and conflict of interests, and facilitate a smooth collaboration among all stakeholders to reach the optimal solution.
You are able to work independently, and demonstrate your competences in a project organisation with many possibilities for development and personal growth.
Qualifications and competences/
- Masters or equivalent professional degree in architecture and 8-10 years of experience as a Project Architect
- Experienced in working in the UK
- Motivating and appreciative leadership style
- Knowledge on contractual matters, project finances, etc.
- Proven skills in leading a project in a structured manner – from start to finish
- Open and curious attitude and a with a flair for solving complex issues in new ways
- Great communication skills – and fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced user of Revit, AutoDesk, Adobe, and Office package